About ED-Cell (Entrepreneurship Cell)
The Entrepreneurship Development Cell (ED Cell) at Shankersinh Vaghela Bapu Institute of Technology (SVBIT), Gandhinagar was formed in association with The Centre for Entrepreneurship Development (CED)-A Government of Gujarat Organization in year 2016 intend to motivate students to view entrepreneurship as a desirable career option in the early years after graduation.
The Vision of ED Cell at SVBIT is to produce successful entrepreneurs imbibed with leadership qualities using innovative and ethical business practices to make global impact.
The Mission of ED Cell at SVBIT is to instill the passion and spirit among students to pursue entrepreneurship.
The Objectives of ED Cell at SVBIT is:
- To motivate students to develop their own startups
- Develop business incubators
- Create corpus fund to seed ventures
- To provide a platform for interaction with entrepreneurs
- Impart entrepreneurial education/skills amongst students through various trainings and exercises
- Arranging vibrant interaction with organizations promoting the cause of entrepreneurship
- To respond effectively to the emerging challenges and opportunities both at National and International level relating to SMEs and micro enterprises